BLOG 1: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT



Maybe is a repeated country and a lot of people wants to go, but my dream is go to Spain.
First I want to go to know his culture and because my English is not so god and it would be easier visit a country whit my mother tongue.
The second reason is his journalism, I love his sense of show and I want learn from them, especially his sport journalism. They has a technical view about what happens inside the court that is awesome.
Both soccer and basketball, my two favorite sports, are the best spanish coverage and is so funny. Other things that I want to know are the big team’s stadiums, like Santiago Bernabeu, Wanda Metropolitano and the Camp Nou, among others.
The only thing that scares me is the racism. I heard that the latin people suffer xenophobia. And not only in Spain, but in all Europe.
Finally i would like to stay there to live and make the journalism that I want.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2: MY BEST HOLIDAYS

Blog 3 pets

BLOG 4: The Fatherhood