BLOG 2: MY BEST HOLIDAYS


I can’t remember my best holidays because I had many greats, but my favorite place is without a doubt is the rappel lake. 7 years ago I go every vacation and it's my resting place.
I like to camp on the shore of the lake and forget about everything that happens in Santigo. Most of the time I go with my family, other times I go with my friends, whatever the companions, I have an excellent time.
The advantages of going to Rapel Lake is that it is close to Santiago, at 2 hours, that allows you to disconnect for a weekend if you want. It also has different activities: in the morning you get up and you can go to the pool or the lake, at lunch you can have a barbecue and eat with all your companions, then you can continue on the lake or go play football on a court inside of the enclosure. the nights are the best, make a bonfire watching the stars that Santiago does not let you see and have a good conversation with good music.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3 pets

BLOG 4: The Fatherhood