Blog 3 pets



My life whit pets has been quite precarius. I havent had many animals in my house. I have lived in several places in Santiago. First i lived in the Commune of Pudahuel, then in Lo Prado, at 6 i went to Cerrillos, to finally return to Lo Prado, which is where i currently reside. Adding all these places, i’ve  only had one pet, Apollo.
Apolo was a street dog, whit a black fur. He has a white spot in his chest and the left front paw.
The name comes from to the boxer who fights against Rocky on the popular saga of movies. My dad adores this character and previously he has another dogs whit others fighters of that film.
My dog died in October 2006 because of an outrage, me and my sisters cried for a weeks. My parents decided not to have more pets.
In the future I hope to have a big garden whit a lot of animals: cats, dogs, rodents and maybe some birds, but I don’t know, because they scare me a little, but this is other story.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2: MY BEST HOLIDAYS

BLOG 4: The Fatherhood